While we’ve seen plenty of built Tacomas in our day, this one definitely caught our attention. Nicknamed the Pipe Hitter’s Union Fast Attack Vehicle, this 2012 Toyota Tacoma Crewcab 4×4 is owned by one of the founders of Pipe Hitter’s Union (PHU). PHU is a veteran owned clothing business started in 2004 as an informal way for all those who live the Warrior lifestyle to show their unification. Their skull and cross-bones shield logo has become an icon in the Law Enforcement, Military, and MMA communities.
The specs on this tricked out Tacoma can be found below the images.
– Camburg Engineering 3.5″ wider Long Travel Suspension with extended axle shafts
– Fox Racing 8″x2.5″ bodied adjustable coil over shocks
– Total Chaos upper and lower A arm gussets and steering knuckle gussets
Bumpers & Chase Rack
– Custom built front Prerunner winch bumper with 1/4″ aluminum skid plate
– Engo 8,000 pound winch
– Custom built rear PreRunner bumper
– Custom built bed length chase rack with removable 240B pintle mount
The truck was built, and all of the custom work done to it, by Cameron Chin of Nefarious Kustoms in Las Vegas, NV. Oh yeah, let’s not forget the M240B machine gun mounted on the back of this beast!